Archive for February 5th, 2010
Famous Pigeons Part 2 KENLEY LASS KENLEY LASS was dropped into France with an agent codenamed Phillippe who was parachuted behind enemy lines. In October 1040 Kenley Lass flew back to her loft, the first successful receipt of secret communications from an agent working in occupied Europe. She received her Dicken Medal in March 1945. […]
All Alone pigeon, beach bomber pigeon, Berma Queen pigeon, billy pigeon, blackie halligan pigeon, Broad Arrow pigeon, cher ami pigeon, cherami pigeon, cologne pigeon, commando pigeon, Duke of Normandy pigeon, dutch coast pigeon, famous pigeons, flying dutchman pigeon, G.I. Joe pigeon, george pigeon, gi joe pigeon, gustav pigeon, Julius Ceasar pigeon, Jungle Joe pigeon, kaiser pigeon, kenley lass pigeon, kenly lass pigeon, Lady Astor pigeon, Lord Adelaid pigeon, marquis pigeon, mary of exeter pigeon, mary pigeon, Mercury pigeon, navy blue pigeon, paddy pigeon, pigeons in war, President Wilson pigeon, Princess pigeon, royal blue pigeon, ruhr express pigeon, scotch lass pigeon, Tommy pigeon, war pigeons, wartime pigeons, white vision pigeon, william of orange pigeon, winkie pigeon
G. I. Joe G.I Joe is one of the most famous pigeons in history, most noted for saving a thousand soldiers during WWII. During the month of October 1943, British troops were trying to advance on the German held Italian town of Colvi Veccia. In an effort to weaken the German position, the infantry ordered […]
cher ami pigeon, cherami pigeon, commando pigeon, famous pigeons, G.I. Joe pigeon, gi joe pigeon, martha passanger pigeon, mary of exeter pigeon, mocker pigeon, paddy pigeon, pigeons in war, war pigeons, war time pigeons, wartime pigeons, william of orange pigeon
You are currently browsing the archives for Friday, February 5th, 2010
Sign up for the Pigeon Insider Newsletter
- Taking on Tyson – Episode Five
- Racing Pigeon – Diseases Every Fancier Should Know
- Racing Pigeons on the Widowhood System
- Three Tips to Keep Your Pigeons Racing Using the Natural System
- Slow Crop in the Racing Pigeon
- Taking on Tyson – Episode Four
- Taking on Tyson – Episode Three
- Medicating Racing Pigeons
- How to Pair Your Pigeon Breeders—Part 3
- How to Pair Your Pigeon Breeders—Part 2
- Daka on *Video* Health Tip Adding Garlic to Your Birds Drinking Water.
- Lee Fessenden on Wintering Your Birds
- herman on The Miracles of Chlorine…NOT!
- Welton Betts on How did you get involved in pigeon racing or pigeon keeping in general?
- ronald on The Miracles of Chlorine…NOT!
- ronald on How do you pair your breeders? – Part One
- Tom Gross on What do you think of the Pigeon Insider?
- richie ryan on How to Pair Your Pigeon Breeders—Part 2
- hamed on Can We Measure Energy in Pigeons? Part 2
- Geoff on Taking on Tyson – Episode Five
- 100% Free Download - Get Your Feeding and Nutrition Free Report. pigeonracingcoach.com/winningfeeding/ 1 year ago
- Learn the #1 secret the champions use in their lofts for consistent winning results. These 10 principles will... fb.me/8L3p5dwUK 3 years ago
- As a pigeon racing fancier, you need to be watchful on race day for weather conditions that can increase the risk... fb.me/9gmjW83Xj 3 years ago
- Here are some helpful pigeon racing tips. Loft Tip: A good rule of thumb is that for every one pair of pigeons... fb.me/6D4pafwbY 3 years ago
- Learn how to train and handle your pigeons the RIGHT way. fb.me/2ZCFYBWZG 3 years ago