Here is another great video from Dennis of hawkbait lofts, he shows how he adds garlic to his birds drinking water once per week. He simply takes 4 cloves of ordinary garlic and removes the skin then pokes holes in them ad adds them to one gallon of drinking water. The garlic helps to purify the pigeons blood if you notice your pigeons nose is getting grey the garlic will help turn it back to healthy chalky white, it helps with curculation helping the viens to open and the blood to flow. The garlic also helps in the birds intestinal tract you should also notice that their droppings become firmer.
The Pigeon Racing Pigeons Online Community | www.pigeonracingpigeons.com
Sign up for the Pigeon Insider Newsletter
- Taking on Tyson – Episode Five
- Racing Pigeon – Diseases Every Fancier Should Know
- Racing Pigeons on the Widowhood System
- Three Tips to Keep Your Pigeons Racing Using the Natural System
- Slow Crop in the Racing Pigeon
- Taking on Tyson – Episode Four
- Taking on Tyson – Episode Three
- Medicating Racing Pigeons
- How to Pair Your Pigeon Breeders—Part 3
- How to Pair Your Pigeon Breeders—Part 2
- Daka on *Video* Health Tip Adding Garlic to Your Birds Drinking Water.
- Lee Fessenden on Wintering Your Birds
- herman on The Miracles of Chlorine…NOT!
- Welton Betts on How did you get involved in pigeon racing or pigeon keeping in general?
- ronald on The Miracles of Chlorine…NOT!
- ronald on How do you pair your breeders? – Part One
- Tom Gross on What do you think of the Pigeon Insider?
- richie ryan on How to Pair Your Pigeon Breeders—Part 2
- hamed on Can We Measure Energy in Pigeons? Part 2
- Geoff on Taking on Tyson – Episode Five
- Can We Measure Energy in Pigeons? Part 2
- Dr. David E. Marx D.V.M
- Famous Pigeons
- Grains, Fuel and Pigeon Racing Protein, Carbs & Fats
- Race Day Concerns—The Effect of Heat and Humidity on the Racing Pigeon
- "Racing Pigeon School"
- Sick Pigeons
- Year in the Loft
- American Racing Pigeon Union | AU | ARPU
- Pigeon Fostering
- Learn the #1 secret the champions use in their lofts for consistent winning results. These 10 principles will... fb.me/8L3p5dwUK 11 months ago
- As a pigeon racing fancier, you need to be watchful on race day for weather conditions that can increase the risk... fb.me/9gmjW83Xj 1 year ago
- Here are some helpful pigeon racing tips. Loft Tip: A good rule of thumb is that for every one pair of pigeons... fb.me/6D4pafwbY 1 year ago
- Learn how to train and handle your pigeons the RIGHT way. fb.me/2ZCFYBWZG 1 year ago
- Want winning racing pigeons? this article will show you the exact essential elements a pigeon needs to become a... fb.me/8t4JbJWk4 1 year ago